Before I get into what I love about my Love, I’d like to acknowledge the website where I got this idea for a post from: Oh-So-Many– a website that expounds on the many blessings in life. The author of the blog wrote about what she loves about her husband and I just love the idea of 1. positivity, 2. gratitude, and 3. spreadin’ the love. So many people in our lives may not feel appreciated at times or loved or they may feel taken for granted. I thought it was such a nice idea to talk about the many attributes that I love about my Handsome Husband and I hope you’ll share your thoughts about your partners as well.
1. I love his sense of humor. No one makes me laugh harder than he does.
2. He is patient, understanding, and wise beyond his years. My life coach? My husband.
3. He is my rock.
4. He loves me unconditionally.
5. He’s healthy and he takes care of himself.
6. He’s trustworthy.
7. He’s honest. He cannot and will not tell a lie.
8. He’s really, really handsome.
9. He has a pleasant personality.
10. He pitches in.
11. He is the hardest worker I know.
12. He’s a family man. He loves his kids and loves kids in general.
13. He challenges the status quo.
14. He thinks outside the box.
15. He looks good in facial hair and without it.
16. He has a good heart.
17. He has integrity.
18. He would make a fantastic football coach, not because he plays it and knows the rules, but because he can lead a team. He has that way about him.
20. He’s fun.
21. He’s a renaissance man–he knows a lot about, well, a lot!
22. He loves animals. We have 2 dogs and a cat.
23. He’s an incredible listener.
24. He’s a fantastic father. He has clear rules, sets healthy boundaries, and is a great role model for our kids.
25. He’s romantic. I feel so blessed to have him as a husband!
26. He’s done “the work” — meaning he’s done almost 20 years of therapy, self-reflection, workshops, etc. He’s as balanced and emotionally/psychologically healthy as they get.
These are some of the things I love about my husband. Sometimes, I admit, when life gets busy, I can take him for granted. He’s prone to leaving his dirty clothes around. He leaves tools out for weeks at a time. But, I wouldn’t have it any other way. He’s awesome! And, by the way, I know I have my own quirks too. After all, no one’s perfect.
What is it that you love about your partner? What makes them special or your bond special? I think it’s important to let others know how much they mean to you. One of a human’s basic needs is to feel appreciated and loved. Spread the love in the comment section below.