Coach, Counselor, Author, Co-Host of Living Well TV Show, & Reiki Master
My passion is helping people manifest the life of their dreams. How? By teaching people how to:
- create new possibilities and perspectives
- follow and open their hearts
- be authentic and conscious
- be inspired by life–even by its challenges
- have quality relationships–starting with themselves
You can have the relationship of your dreams. You can create an extraordinary life.
I’m Nicole Nenninger, a certified life coach, marriage and family therapy master’s degree pending, and a Reiki master with another master’s degree in psychology. I am also divorced (after being married for 17 years) and now happily remarried to the love of my life. Our blended family includes three beautiful daughters and one wonderful step-son. I call New York home and live in a quaint little village on the Long Island Sound.
Everyone needs a mentor. The greatest athletes and business leaders have coaches and mentors. If those at the apex of professional sports and companies need a mentor, you and I need mentors. Now, there’s a lot of things I am not an expert at and I would not be the person to mentor you. But… I am an expert in relationships, divorce, communication and the important interpersonal relational issues that we all have. And… I am not talking about some fake-credentialed B.S. I’m talking about life training, years of academic research, two master’s degrees, and successful clients so I can show you how to change what you think about yourself, how you act today to have more abundance in your life. And so, so so much more!
- Attract Your Soul Mate: A Simple Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life Using the Law of Attraction and Other Spiritual Methods
- Transforming Divorce
- The Transforming Divorce Workbook
- The Secrets of Loving Relationships – co-author with husband Don Nenninger
- The Art and Science of Parenting: How to Act When Your Kid’s Acting Out – co-author with husband Don Nenninger
Contact me here for speaking engagements, questions you might have, and coaching appointments. You can reach me via phone (631) 339-0588.