Love + Life
Love + Life = Being in a relationship that is loving, healthy, long-lasting, and fulfilling and creating a life that is abundant and meaningful
Life-changing advice to help people manifest the life and relationships of their dreams.
Learn how to:
- have quality relationships- with others and with themselves
- create new possibilities and perspectives
- follow and open their hearts
- be authentic and conscious
- be inspired by life–even by its challenges
You can have the relationship of your dreams.
You can create an extraordinary life.
I’m Nicole Nenninger, a certified life coach with graduate degrees in psychology and marriage and family therapy.
I was married for 17 years when my first marriage ended in divorce. I learned a lot through that painful break-up.
Thankfully, I’m now happily remarried to the love of my life (pictured: Don and I on our wedding day). Our blended family includes my three beautiful daughters and his one wonderful son. I call New York home and live in a quaint little village on the Long Island Sound. As part of the Nenninger tribe, we also have 2 Labrador retrievers (Scout and Sailor) and a cat named Purry.
You cannot achieve true success by going it alone.
Everyone needs a coach. The greatest athletes and business leaders have coaches and mentors. If the top performers of professional sports and companies need a coach, you and I need a coach. Now, there are some things I am not an expert at and I would not be the person to coach you. But… I am an expert in relationships, divorce, communication, self-esteem, and the important interpersonal relational issues that we all have. And… I am not talking about some fake-credentialed B.S. I’m talking about decades of life training, years of academic research, two masters degrees, and successful clients. I can help you change what you think about yourself, your beliefs, and how you act so that you can have more abundance in your life. Because you deserve that.
- Attract Your Soul Mate: A Simple Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life Using the Law of Attraction and Other Spiritual Methods
- Transforming Divorce
- The Transforming Divorce Workbook
- The Secrets of Loving Relationships – co-author with husband Don Nenninger
- The Art and Science of Parenting: How to Act When Your Kid’s Acting Out – co-author with husband Don Nenninger