Coach, Counselor, Author, Co-Host of Living Well TV Show, & Reiki Master
My passion is helping people manifest the life of their dreams. I teach people how to:
- have quality relationships- with others and with themselves
- create new possibilities and perspectives
- follow and open their hearts
- be authentic and conscious
- be inspired by life–even by its challenges
You can have the relationship of your dreams.
You can create an extraordinary life.
I’m Nicole Nenninger, a certified life coach and Reiki master with graduate degrees in marriage and family therapy, and psychology.
My first marriage ended in divorce (I was married for 17 years). I learned a lot through the painful break-up. Thankfully, I’m now happily remarried to the love of my life. Our blended family includes my three beautiful daughters and his one wonderful son. I call New York home and live in a quaint little village on the Long Island Sound. As part of the Nenninger tribe, we also have 2 Labrador retrievers (Scout and Sailor) and a cat named Purry.
You cannot achieve true success by going it alone.
Everyone needs a mentor. The greatest athletes and business leaders have coaches and mentors. If those at the apex of professional sports and companies need a mentor, you and I need mentors. Now, there’s a lot of things I am not an expert at and I would not be the person to mentor you. But… I am an expert in relationships, divorce, communication and the important interpersonal relational issues that we all have. And… I am not talking about some fake-credentialed B.S. I’m talking about life training, years of academic research, two master’s degrees, and successful clients. I can help you change what you think about yourself and how you act so that you can have more abundance in your life. Because you deserve that.
- Attract Your Soul Mate: A Simple Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life Using the Law of Attraction and Other Spiritual Methods
- Transforming Divorce
- The Transforming Divorce Workbook
- The Secrets of Loving Relationships – co-author with husband Don Nenninger
- The Art and Science of Parenting: How to Act When Your Kid’s Acting Out – co-author with husband Don Nenninger