Divorce coaching is all about you–you taking control of your life.
Are you feeling lost? Hurt?
Divorce isn’t easy. No matter how long you’ve been with the person, the break-up of a significant relationship can be difficult.
Did you know? Divorce is up high on the list of the most stressful events in life that can happen to you. Right up there with the death of a loved one, the loss of a job, and a life-threatening illness.
Right now you may be thinking that all of your dreams have “gone up in smoke” and this means you have to start all over again. This might be so…but what if you viewed it as a brand new beginning, a brand new story that you can create? Would you think about divorce differently?
You can create new dreams. You can create a whole NEW story. You have the opportunity to reinvent your life from the inside out.
Divorce coaching empowers you how to take back your life again. You’ll learn how to move forward in a positive direction, leaving the heartache and pain behind. As your coach and counselor, I guide you, support you, and motivate you. I pick you up where you are and together we work on putting back together your life.
You can feel better today just by making a phone call. Your life can change for the better.
Who divorce coaching is for:
- Divorce coaching is for anyone going through the process of divorce or is divorced.
- You need some support, guidance, motivation, and direction to create your life again.
- You want someone to work with you who knows what it’s like to have been through a divorce, who has a background in psychology and marriage and family therapy, and who has helped others just like you come through and thrive.
What your issues might be:
- Wondering how you’re going to get through your breakup
- Letting go
- A lack of self-esteem and confidence
- Scared of being alone
- Conflicting feelings of anger and resentment at having lost your old life as you knew it, but feel excited about the possibilities before you
- Struggling with defining a new life as a single person, or as someone dating again
- You want to make sure your kids get through this okay. You are concerned about divorce’s effects on your child(ren)
Imagine for a moment how wonderful it would be to have great relationships, to meet your soul mate, have some financial security, feel healthy and alive with lots of energy, goals to work toward, and a focus to do whatever it takes to create an extraordinary life. What is it worth to you to feel at peace and whole again?
Divorce coaching is for anyone ready to take control of their lives. You are motivated and ready to move forward toward a positive future.
Divorce is not an end–it can be the beginning of a wonderful new life for yourself–one you create from scratch.
You have an incredible opportunity to learn from these challenges–to grow and thrive!
If you are interested in getting your life back, please use the form below.