When was the last time you thought to yourself
“I LOVE MY LIFE!”?
Has it been awhile? Maybe never?
Have you tried different ways to change your life like reading books + articles, watching inspirational videos, or going to therapy- and it hasn’t made much of a difference? Or, it seems too much to make any real change? Where do you start?
For almost 40 years of my life, I felt lost and stuck. Over a decade ago, I remember feeling like I was pushing a huge boulder up a mountain. Ever have that feeling? Oh my gosh- the amount of work you think you have to do to start living and start loving your life.
For me- it seemed insurmountable. My 17-year marriage had just fallen apart, I had no college degree, I was a single mother of 3 girls, and I was still feeling the pain of losing my own mother when I was 7 years old. I was lost, I was directionless, and I had these wounds that I was desperate to heal.
I didn’t give up. I knew I wanted something better. And, I knew I wanted to help other women who were going through some of the same things I was. So, I enrolled in school, finished my undergraduate degree and continued on to get 2 masters degrees- one in psychology and one in marriage and family therapy. And, I became a certified life coach.
It doesn’t matter where you start.
What matters is how + where you end up.
Are you ready to transform your life? To save years of learning by trial and error?
Who this is for:
- You are serious about your personal growth and want to make the most out of your opportunities.
- You are ready to make the commitment to do what it takes to absolutely, positively love your life.
- You’re lacking self-esteem and confidence and you’re ready to break through your limits.
- You want the challenge, the direction, the motivation, and the support to take it all the way.
What Your Issues Might Be:
- You are tired of living like everyone else. You just know there’s something better for you.
- You want to feel passionate about something.
- You want to have direction in your life.
- You want lots of energy to do what lights you up.
- You want the self-confidence to do or try anything without being deterred by fear.
- You want to improve your self- esteem so you’re not so focused on what others think.
- You want more out of life and deep down you know you deserve it: Great health, to love your work, to balance your life, to have an amazing relationship, and to have abundance in all ways–not just financially.
You want more out of life and you are ready to take on the change, the challenge, and the thrill of doing so. You are tired of living small. You want to shine your light!
Contact me using the form below to find out more about how coaching can help you dramatically improve your self-growth, self-esteem, and confidence levels.