Sometimes life just feels way too serious!
As an adult, you have a lot of responsibilities. You need money, time, and energy plus you need to eat, sleep, clothe yourself, pay your bills, and do other things to live in this world. Sometimes, playfulness and having fun is the last thing we feel like doing. Adulting is serious business!
What if I were to tell you that investing in play and having fun will yield significant gains in your life! You really don't have to be that serious!
Do you remember being a kid and just playing and having fun? When was the last time you felt like that- relaxed, laughing, and having a great time?
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you consider yourself to be spontaneous?
- Do you have a fun-loving attitude?
- Do you have a lighthearted approach to life - including doing your everyday tasks?
Most people would answer "no" or "not really" to those questions - and that's okay! Thanks for being honest. Let's see if we can do something about that!
Here's one last question:
Do you look at life or some portion of it as a burden?
Okay, here's where I can help. Just because you're an adult, doesn't mean you have to forget bringing a sense of playfulness, fun, and joy into your life. And, hey - by the way - I'm not immune from being too serious. I have to stop and remind myself that life is way too short to not be joyful and playful. Thankfully, it doesn't happen too often.
If you believe in the Law of Attraction, then you'll recognize that being more joyful and playful will raise your vibration. Who doesn't want to have more positive vibrations? (I hear crickets).
They say life's a game, so let's set you up to have fun playing it!
Activities to inspire more playfulness and fun:
1. Be more spontaneous! Dance, sing, play more music, say "yes" more! Do something you'd ordinarily say no to.
2. Break up your routine. Try new foods, new music, new stores...Mix it up a little and get out of your comfort zone.
3. Laugh and smile more! Find those experiences that bring out your happy side, look for humor, play games like you did as a kid...have more fun!
4. When you're faced with tasks, choose to do them with a more upbeat attitude. Be creative and find ways to make them more enjoyable.
Hey there! Like this article? Please share with friends and family.
Whenever you're ready, here are 4 ways I can help you take your life from ordinary to extraordinary; mundane to magnificent!
1. Online Courses These courses are full of practical tips and tools you won't find anywhere else. Click here
2. E-Books You'll find instantly downloadable books jam-packed with information you can start using immediately to make a difference in your life - starting today! Click here
3. Amazon Books My husband and I are authors and co-authors of several books published on Amazon. Click here
4. Coaching If you'd like to work directly with me to take your life and/or love from blah to bliss, CONTACT ME and let's talk. Tell me a little bit about your situation and what you'd like to work on together and I'll get you all the details.